[Dailydrool] Muddy Water

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 27 18:31:46 PDT 2015

Dear Snoopy, Everyone at our house eats mud...and poop. The water gets
quite disgusting. It doesn't matter though. We have trained the mom to
think any time one of us needs a drink that it has to be cool, fresh water.
So if we want a drink, we go to the bowl, snort and shake our head. She
drops whatever she is doing and gets us fresh, cool water. It is not a
girls are gross problem. It is a you haven't adequately trained you humans
problem.
Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess