[Dailydrool] Bell Hound

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 29 09:14:16 PDT 2015

I learned about what a Bell Hound was on the DD many years ago. If you aren't familiar with this term it's when one hound starts to howl and them the rest of the pack joins in with beautiful harmony. The Bell Hound starts the call and the Bell Hound stops it as well.
Tomorrow is the two week mark since our beautiful Bell Hound, Otter, crossed over the Bridge.
It's too damn quiet in this house. The other two have not uttered a peep. It's too damn quiet in this house.
I am thankful that we have his beautiful soul filled voice recorded. If you have a pack, and your pack has a Bell Hound, you might want to start recording.
It's too damn quiet in this house.
Cheryl

Sent from my iPad