[Dailydrool] Llewis Turns the Tables

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 31 12:53:16 PDT 2015

Llewis is on a regimen of Cerenia in the morning, and Gabapentin 3 times a
day.
He has gone from not eating, to allowing himself to be coaxed to eat a
little, to accepting Braunschweiger to eating almost non-stop as long as
the texture is firm and smooth and the food is NOT poultry.
This means, Little Cesar (or is it just Cesar) pates, and hamburger buns
with butter and then browned. He is no longer eating at mealtimes but about
6 times a day and oh yes, Wheat Thins. Braunschweiger, STEAK--very good
steak I might add-- sautéed and cut in chunks.
A regular meal for him now is about 4 ounces of steak, 3 ounces of Little
Cesar and an entire hamburger bun and watch your fingers. He prefers the
Cesar to be --are you ready?-- spoon fed, thank you slave.
We are not sure why this dog is suddenly ravenous and are just as concerned
about this as we were when he wasn't eating at all, which is terribly
ironic. I am going to consult tomorrow, but wondered ...if you know...any
one else..?

MomPerson to Llewis the Mouth, Conley the Grump and Mr. Isitasquirrel