[Dailydrool] gentle leader

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 7 16:52:57 PDT 2015

I used one for my Annie, it worked wonders,  she didn't like it and  kept
rubbing up against the back of my  leg trying to get it  off,  after you walk
them several times they get use to it,  I never  had to use it for Maggie,
she never pulled,  I no longer use it for Annie  either, if Annie pulls now,
all I have to do is show her the halter and she is  like '  Ok mom, I'm
chillin "

wanted to let everyone know that i went and got our family a new baby
today, as most of you know, I have been looking for several months to find a new
 companion for my Annie, and for one reason or another, my fault or the
rescues  fault, things just didn't work out,  I have been watching my news
paper  and there have been NO Bassets  for sale for over five  months,  so on
Monday morning, I sat down on my bed and I looked at Maggies  picture and I
cried, like I have been doing every day for 5 months and I  said,  "  Ok baby
girl,  mommy's heart is broken, and I am tired  of crying, daddy, mommy and
sissy miss you so much, Please Maggie send me a sign  today , Please, what
should mommy do ?  "  so I go out in the  kitchen get my mug of coffee and
the newspaper, and go out into the family room  and start reading the paper
and there was an ad for Basset puppies, She sent me  a sign ,, so a puppy it
shall be,  the new puppy is 7 1/2 weeks old, and we  will bring her home in
2 1/2 more weeks, her name is going to be Hannah,  I  have pictures on my
facebook page

Marlene   Annie  and Maggie ATB

and  baby Hannah