[Dailydrool] hi from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 7 09:54:57 PDT 2015

Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I have written, but the mom
and dad went on vacation and left us at the spa with no computer! There was
a new lady in charge of taking care of us and she decided to change the
directions. So she put Beauford and Browyn together and I was all by myself
so my leg would heal. It did but I was very lonely. So I decided to throw
up. She also didn't hand out the treats as much and I lost a lot of weight.
The mom was not happy but I am getting more food now and still throwing up.

We are so sad about Llewis. We are sending lots of good day thoughts his
way.

Bugsey with Beauford, and Browyn and the Fairy Princess