[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs November $5 Friday

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 2 15:51:44 PST 2015

NOVEMBER $5 FRIDAY is this coming Friday, Nov. 6th. Our
rescue this month is HOUNDS HAVEN BASSET RESCUE.
To donate to $5 Friday, please paypal to this address:
admin at houndshavenbassetrescue.com or send a check
made out to the rescue to this address: Hounds Haven Basset
Rescue, 1975 South 40th Court, West Des Moines, IA 50265
Donations accepted through Sunday, Nov. 8th at midnight.

$5 Fridays give a big boost to one of our basset rescues
every month - so far this year we have donated $26,000
to 10 rescues for their seniors so you can see that a $5
donation goes a long way when a lot of people jump in
and donate. We chose $5 donations because just about
anyone can do this and it is a way for someone who can’t
help rescue in other ways to be a part of supporting the
rescues. .  Yet we rarely get new donors and the same
dedicated Debbie’s Dawgs supporters take us to goal
every single month.  If you can, please consider joining
us in this endeavor to help the rescues care for the most
costly hounds in their care - the seniors. These seniors,
so loved by Debbie Winchester, who end up in rescue
usually not been vetted in years, if ever. They have
bad teeth, infected eyes and ears and lumps, painful
joints that have never been treated with supplements,
and more.  In a word, they are expensive.  We senior
humans have a voice; these hounds only have the voice
of someone who saves them.  $5 is probably cheaper
than some of the coffees some of us drink - $5 is not
a sum of money most of us would ever miss.  Please
do consider helping a senior in rescue. It will be the best,
most rewarding $5 you ever spent.

If you have any questions, please email me off list.

And as, Debbie would say, “Don’t Stop Believing” -
you can help a rescue save a senior.

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley, Sunny and Maggie