[Dailydrool] Toosday

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 3 16:51:36 PST 2015

Conley: Where do you go on Toosday enyway?
D:* The Gallery.*
C: Whazzat?
D:* Itsa...itsa...place. Itsa place with stuff init.*
C: Oh DUH. Ok what kinda stuff init.
D:*  Like uh....tables  there are tables. Chairs. A cupla couches. And
and..uh*
C:  Well that doesn't sound very exciting.
D: *Usually it very quiet. Sometimes someone comes in and then I haveta
have the leash on but odderwise I am loose. I have my own water dish and I
sleep unner the table with the tablecloth that comes to the floor so when
someone comes in I can peek out from unner the cloth to see if it someone I
nose.*
C: Do you bark? I hope you bark. They're strangers  after all.
D:* Oh No!! I never bark! Barking is not allowed. Sometimes just standing
up from under the table makes people nervous.I don't know why that is. I
mean I just stand up real quiet and come into the room from under the
table.*
C: Oh heavens no I cannot imagine why the sudden appearance of a large
black hairy dog who is silent would un-nerve anyone. You really are a dork,
aren't you?
C: Nebbermind. I needs a nap. Talking to you makes me tired.

Love and Drool from a hard-pressed Conley and his scary friend.

--
'