[Dailydrool] Daily Drool calendar

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 4 15:41:27 PST 2015

Our 2016 daily drool calendar arrived yesterday and it is beautiful. The
cover is gorgeous and the entire calendar appears to be well done and easy
to read. We look forward to turning our calendar page every day and are so
happy this Daily Drool tradition can continue next year.

Huge thank you to Pam and everyone else who made this possible. You all are
pawesome and your hard work in getting the calendar created and shipped in
such a timely manner does not go unappreciated. Thank so much!

Drool on,
Kacy with Cow and Ru
greenlikethecolor at gmail.com