[Dailydrool] woo hoo. Another no cancer biopsy!

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 4 13:56:25 PST 2015

Hi Gracie,
  this is Mila of Hawaii. Good news. Just like you, my breast tumor was benign. My stitches are gone. I've got a bit of a dent, but other than that I am a-okay. woo hoo. Hope your stitches stay put this time. when you are all better, Mariah says "come party!" (she's the party hound; I'm the good girl). I shudder to think what whe might have planned. Mila of Hawaii, with sister Mariah (vlbzwick at yahoo.com)