[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 5 04:49:02 PST 2015

Hi everyone! The mom put out clea new toys. In a moment of insanity, she
put in two rabbits! Not 1 but 2! I rabbit toys. I love rabbit toys so much
thatno one else is allowed to play with them, new food or not! Right now I
havve them hidden in the cushions of the couch. I pull them out when I am
on the couch so I can snuggle with them.

Oh! I went to the vet on Tuesday. I still have an ear infection and the
culture didn't grow anything. So, we are treating my ears with Ocerna
again.

Also, my new food is kind of hard to get out of the bowl. So I have to prop
it up against the wall to get it out and then it gets all over the walls.
Mom doesn't like all the extra work it is causing. If anyone has any
brillant ideas, I am sure the mom would want to hear them.

I have to go and get some snuggle time in with my rabbits. Bye!

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess