[Dailydrool] Question

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 7 16:18:13 PST 2015

Okay dear drool family, I am trying to decide if I should be worried or
not. Browyn has developed three lumps in the past week. They are extremely
small, about the size of a pencil lead. One is on the side of her neck, one
under her chin, and one on her flank. If it was just one, I really wouldn't
think much about it and I would just check to see if it grew. Part of me
thinks I should do the same now, but three in one week just seems really
strange. She will be four next week. She had only had one other lump in her
life. It was on her side. I decided I would have it checked when she went
to the vet. It didn't get very big. It got to about the size of a pencil
eraser. I was vacillating with myself and it exploded on a Saturday
evening. I cleaned it out really good and used some chlorhexidine wipes on
it. It was healed on Monday and she never messed with it.

Thoughts? Ideas? Like I say, it is number popping up in so short a period
of time that has me questioning.
Jennifer with Beauford  (mom made the vet remove mine when I had my teeth
cleaned, but they were just fatty tumors ), Bugsey (I have had 2 removed at
different times and they were skin cancer) and Browyn the Fairy Princess
(mom, quit checking for bumps and love on my belly)
timandjenmartin at gmail.com