[Dailydrool] Calendars and holders

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 8 16:35:57 PST 2015

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments about the 2016 Daily Drool calendar.  I feel blessed to have been able to do this and could not have done it without our elves, Yvonne Morgan, her husband, Matt Welty and Jen Ford from Blue Daisy Media.
We have a few extra calendars and I have calendar holders/stands/bases on the way to us.  These are custom made and we sold out of our existing inventory.  These are supposed to be delivered to us in about 2 weeks.
If you order a calendar only,  it will be shipped out immediately.  If you order a holder by itself or in combination with a calendar,  I will ship those out as soon as the holders are delivered to me.
I also am working on a few emails about possible glitches.  I'll be in touch with you in a couple of days.  I had to go out of town for my paying job and it has thrown me behind schedule a bit.  Any calendar questions can be sent to dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.com
Here is the link to our calendar store:2016 Daily Drool Calendar

|   |
| 2016 Daily Drool Calendar |
|  |
| View on store7226218.ecwid.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Thanks for your support! Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com