[Dailydrool] Question about lumps

SusanWoodward via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 8 14:37:08 PST 2015

Since I have a dog that has mass cell tumors regularly I will tell you what the vet tells me when one of the lumps appear, “You can bring her in and have me aspirate them to rule out cancer or wait until it grows into something untreatable.” I always choose to have them aspirated. By doing this three malignant tumors have been removed while in the early stage and were removed with clean margins. I would rather be safe than sorry. Have your vet check them.

Susan & Critters