[Dailydrool] Drool for fiona

Adrienne Gillespie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 9 09:25:06 PST 2015

Fiona could use some drool. At 14 she was doing really well until
recently. She is clearly declining. Her last round of bloodwork showed
that her kidneys are failing. She's been peeing in the house regularly
while I am at work. I thought this weekend was IT, but she had rallied,
even though a lump has "gone rogue". We have a vet appointment on
Tuesday to talk over the lump situation and the bigger picture as well.
I am steeling myself for this hard conversation.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com
clara at spiritone.com

Currently Reading: Testament of Youth by Vera Brittain