[Dailydrool] Howliday Card List numbers

Howliday Cards via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 9 09:37:54 PST 2015

Apparently my last email to Karen, which I copied to the Drool, alarmed a
few people.

Please be advised that the full and mid list numbers that I posted are as
of today. We still have 16 days of sign-ups and I expect the numbers to
increase on all lists. Last year we had 120 total sign-ups, which does not
include heroes and angels - the voluntary lists of recipients who everyone
is encouraged but not obligated to send cards to.

In the *more than you'd ever want to know* category, here's how it works.

About 50 Droolers sign up for the full list. They send cards to everyone,
and everyone sends cards to them. (~120 total)

About 25 Droolers sign up for the mid list. They send cards to each other,
as well as the Droolers who signed up for the full list. (~75 total)

About 50 Droolers sign up for the short list. This group is divided into
about 5 lists, with 5-10 people each. Each list sends cards to the other
5-10 people, as well as to the Droolers who signed up for the full list.
So, each short list is about 60 names - the 50 'full listers' and several
other short list people.

I hope this makes sense. Please don't be alarmed at the sign-up numbers.
Someone merely asked about full vs mid list signups so far.

Drool on,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert