[Dailydrool] 15 year old basset (still in good health) needs a home

Helena poist via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 9 11:36:25 PST 2015

Can you imagine, this basset is doing well at 15... and will be put down because his family is moving .. They are moving and he cant come. The family had the basset since he was one.. He is near St Louis. HOP will take if needed but this boy doesnt like large crowds and as well knowHOP has a lot of bassets. He isnt mean, at his age, he just wants to be around that many dogs.. contact me if are interested. We have two weeks otherwise they are putting him down.Helena at proplanner.com