[Dailydrool] trembling and yellow submarines and lightning

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 10 08:49:46 PST 2015

Hi it's Gracie, It's been an interesting couple of days here at my house LuLu and I have been very confused it all started with some furry guys in the back yard and were moving pretty slow and acting real confused .... so LuLu ate them ..... well .... I ate one too why not they didn't seem to mind but then things got weird, very weird, there were bright colors and strange dreams and intense emotions and for a while we were on a yellow submarine ...... and Snoopy, well Snoopy told us he had a zero tolerance policy and we were clearly loaded and he wasn't going to tolerate it .... loaded??  on the yellow submarine??  He tackled me.  Twice ..... for acting like a zombie ...... and he told LuLu if she didn't bite he would have tackled her too! And then, and then we slept and it started wearing off by morning but then there was thunder and lightning and it was pouring and everything was terrible and LuLu and I huddled on the big bed and Snoopy said alright, alright already and came up there and protected us both and daddy covered all 3 of us up with a blankie and snuggled us until it was over. Stay away from the slow moving furry guys folks, Snoopy says they are habit forming. Love,Grace who is swearing off!!