[Dailydrool] Hello

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 10 07:25:12 PST 2015

Things have been a little crazy around here so we haven't posted for a while. Ruger and Xander are doing well. Sleeping, eating, going for walks around the farm, and wrestling with each other. We are all awaiting for the DH to retire from the Air Force and come home to join us on the farm. We now have 6 cows on the farm. 2 are not ours, Mr. Brutus, the bull is visiting to breed with Gertrude, and Dakota is a little Hereford bull calf from our neighbors. Dakota's mother died when he was just 5 weeks old. His owner is a truck driver and doesn't have time to care for him, so I am caring for him until he gets off the bottle, and big enough to go back to his herd. We received our DD calendar last week, and it is beautiful! LOVE IT! If you want to see Xander and Ruger's picture it is on Dec 6th. You can also see their pictures, pictures of the cows and around the farm on our Howling Hound Acres Facebook page. I ordered our Howliday Cards last week and are looking forward to the start of the card exchange.  Healing drool to all that are sick or injured and heart healing drool to those whose beloved hound has made the trip to the Rainbow Bridge.
Love and Holiday Wishes to all. Michele, Ruger and Xander at Howling Hound Acres.
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com