[Dailydrool] Conley diyets and VETTYRUNS DAY

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 11 01:55:38 PST 2015

Well dis juss a fine mess.
Ise goin along all happy happy sleepin eetin being happy Conley when da
MPerson deside my nails too long an slup me off to da VetPerson.
And da Vet Person she say well he ways sebenty tree pouns.
An it seem 8 week ago I way sissy-three pouns.
Da MPerson all freeked.
She no gib me alla my food no more. An if dat not bad nuff she mekin me do
walkies which wood be fine iffin we stroll along youse nose but
nOOOOOOOooooooo we gotta go fass!
I get a liddel time to sniffnpee but affer dat it hup hup hup like a marine
(get to dis inna minnut) or sumfin.

So dis Conley lookin for a good new home where I be loud to sleep an eet
mebbe Miz Val lookin for a newbie dere in Hawaii? SOun good to me.
Sen youse applykashuns to
Conley
Torture House
USA

***
Now dat odder.
Taday VETERUNS DAY! Next door we gots a Veterun and dey be all aroun we an
dey done gone off one time to meke we safe and gib us da rite to hab a
sysem whereby idiots can run for orifice.
We me an Doc wanna wish alla dem Vettyruns a speshul day an nose we proud
ob youse all and thank youse so much for all you done done.
PROUD VETTERANS DAY TO YOU an to youse K-9 Vettyruns as well.

Conley and Doc of Conley and Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com

--
'