[Dailydrool] Frum Conley

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 11 11:13:45 PST 2015

Ok dis is two too much.
Not only she mekin me walk walk walk but taday she mekin me walk wif da
ODDER dog da bleke dog whut got sumfin else for braines.
And whut he do he gotta pee ever 2 feets juss where Ise gonna pee he pee
firss an den I gotta try cober he pee an it too hi he too tall dis juss not
fair atoll.
But Ise got da lass laff hohoho
guess who draggin she butt da lass three hunnert miles?
She whining well but she wented to da growsurrey store firss whut a mile
long.
Ha ha toooooo bad dis hole fing you stupit idear so there.

Love an drool to dem whut needs it
An a big oh no I tole you so I got da bed firss go crash sumplase else you
wif you hot new knee.

Conley ob Conley an Wilt da Stilt over here.
'