[Dailydrool] BROPS Fundraiser & Yes, Jaime, someone sells Avon!

Jacquelyn Baker via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 11 15:03:42 PST 2015

Hello All,

Just touching base to encourage you to support Basset Rescue of Puget
Sound, a small Basset rescue in the Pacific Northwest. I have been selling
Avon for 8 years, and all proceeds for both C25 & C26 will go to support
BROPS.  Please email me directly with questions or you need help navigating
the online ordering system. It's easy to order online and Avon ships
promptly, and often offers special extras for online ordering around the
holidays. The link below will take you directly to my Avon web page. It's
important to note that you can only order from one campaign at a time
online  Order for C25 will can be placed through 11/19, and then orders for
C26 can be placed  online from 11/20 through 12/3.

Please remember, by ordering from my web page, you will support the many
homeless hounds in need that BROPS cares for Thanks!

Jacquelyn
www.youravon.com/jacquelynbaker