[Dailydrool] Roomba the forever foster

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 11 16:43:36 PST 2015

Hi it's Gracie, This little guy is proving impossible to place, he's just obnoxious frankly.  He sleeps 23 hours a day on his mat and the other hour he wanders around the house making annoying noises and bumping into everyone.  Plus he isn't housetrained and apparently can't be house trained so he wears a diaper and mommy or daddy has to empty out his pants after he has his wander around.   Anyway last Friday he woke up and went for his wander ..... and promptly went missing.  Mommy and daddy looked everywhere.  Honestly they blamed Snoopy who has a personal vendetta against Roomba for bumping into Snoopy and then ignoring the subsequent protests (ahroooooooooooooooooooooooo).  We figured he probably buried poor Roomba out back.  Or maybe stuffed him into a box and shipped him off to Conley and Doc to stir things up at their house.  There was even talk that perhaps Roomba was being held hostage however we did not receive any ransom demands. Anyway Roomba showed up today ..... came humming and buzzing into the living room and wandered around annoying everyone and then zoomed over to his mat and went to sleep.  LuLu says she found him hiding under the couch in the office and when she nudged him to ask him what he was doing under there he roared at her and charged out into the family room.  He seems quite annoyed with us all.  Apparently we hurt his feelings.  Poor Roomba. Love,Gracie who doesn't like Roomba much but still feels sorry for the little guy