[Dailydrool] Frightful Weather

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 12 04:32:44 PST 2015

Doc:* I have to pee but I don't want to go out, hear that wind?*
Conley: Well go in here and she'll kill you so let's go out I love the wind.
D:* What's to love? What if the branch falls and hits us or the fence blows
down?*
*(*OUTSIDE)
C: Oh man! Oh Man! Smell that air!!
D:* It's howling. It's blowing my fur the wrong way. The drainpipe is down
again. There's stuff flying around. Let's go in.*
C: Oh no Oh No smell it? In the next block over one someone is having bacon
for breakfast. There's been a raccoon in that tree behind the house across
the street.
And here--smell this? Hot water and soap in those three houses two streets
over: people up and taking showers.
D:* I smell rain and wind and things that go bump on our heads. Let's go
in. COME ON COnley!!*
*C:* You go ahead. The people in that car that went past are eating donuts.
A K-9 Cop just peed on a post down the road. There were cats in the yard
last night....
(MomPerson comes out and brings the dogs in. Doc is shaking. Conley is
smiling.)

One knows: one Nose.

bgszap2 at gmail.com