[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 18 23:13:26 PST 2015

For Rene'e and anyone having a problem voting in  the Shelter Challenge, on
Monday, I put in Basset Rescue in name of group box  and MT for the state
and it brought up the info with the "Vote" in black.   I clicked on "Vote" a
couple of times and it brought up a box to insert the code  like it always
had.  Sometimes it can be slow and stubborn and other times,  it works like a
charm.  If it doesn't work after a couple of tries, I'd  suggest closing
the page and starting over.

Marie28443 at aol.com