[Dailydrool] Update on Browyn

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 13 09:31:19 PST 2015

I called to get Browyn's results. She is NOT a happy camper. Her thyroid is
high normal. Everything else in the bloodwork is normal. BUT, the free
urinanalysis shows yet another bladder infection. Grrr! I thought so. She
peed on the floor in the house twice yesterday. The DH is in trouble. He
came home. I am furiously working on making treats and dog food and he
says, "Did you know Browyn peed all over the living room floor?" I am not
really sure why, I went balistic! The PG version of the conversation is,
"Why no dear I didn't know she peed on the floor. Do you really think I
would not stop slaving away in the kitchen to clean up the pee ALL over the
living room?" I suggested that in the future he say, " Hey, Browyn peed all
over the living room floor. I will help you get the trash can, paper towels
and spray and help you clean up the floor."

This means I have to go pick up an antibiotic and the girl is going on a
diet. I am also going to have to bite the bullet and get brave and walk
her. I will be picking up frozen green beans. I hate to cut back her food
any more with out replaceing it with something. Oh! And I am going to get
some shampoo that is really great at washing out the follicles to help with
all the tiny little cysts she is getting that the vet says is because she
has oily skin. I used this stuff on Bubbles ATB back when it was a
prescription and sold for prescription prices. It is now available OTC and
while not cheap, is not expensive either.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess