[Dailydrool] Dog treats

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 13 05:15:53 PST 2015

OMD! I made a new batch of dog treats from a recipe from Doggy Cef. I made
a few modifications, but it is pumpkin, chopped cranberries with cinnamon
and flour (I used quinoa flour). They are awesome! If the dogs are lucky I
won't eat them all. I have to make more of these and freeze them. It isn't
like fresh cranberries are available year round.

There was a little snafu with the blood work for Browyn. So, we had to draw
fresh blood yesterday. Hopefully we will know more later today.

Jennifer with Beauford (the dogs treats are very yummy and I keep trying to
steal them), Bugsey (yep, the treats are a winner with me as well), and
Browyn the Fairy Princess (um, they have a funny texture and I don't like
funny testures, but the flavor is good. I had to hide under the table to
figure these out)
timandjenmartin at gmail.com