[Dailydrool] Help! Jimmy the Dog

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 15 13:01:07 PST 2015

Our two girls go mad for reindeer antlers and will chew on them for up to an hour.  wonder if Jimmy would be entertained by one.

On the in-house leaking, have you tried a belly band and diaper? Or there is a commercial diaper suit called "Tinkle Trousers" (see the web). Or if Jimmy is the same size as our late Harley (45 pounds, on the smallish side)' I have one of my homemade all-purpose diaper suits left which I could send you. Both of my boys leaked towards the end of their lives, and the diaper suits were great--soft, machine washable.

I'm guessing Jimmy doesn't want to be outside because he is scared out there and prefers the security of being inside. Is there a way of making a corner of the patio a "safe place" by enclosing three sides with planters or something and putting in a bed? Our late Commander Bo only liked being in the yard in his safe spot--a hollow of dirt he had prepared between a bush and the wall of our garden where he has basically hidden. (Even though our whole yard is fenced so nothing would bother him anywhere). Bo also could not see well towards the end of his life. We also made sure there were lights everywhere for him, 24/7' including solar path lights in the yard.  Vlbzwick at yahoo.com