[Dailydrool] Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue Howliday Party

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 16 10:09:18 PST 2015

Tri-State's Howliday Party will take place at noon, December 5, at the
roomier Long Hill Community Center, 1229 Valley Road and S. Warren Ave,
in Stirling, NJ. Sign up on our Facebook page to bring a special dish
for our International Buffet (the sign up should be available soon) or
simply come with a dish and your hounds, if you like, who are hound and
people friendly.

The usual basset fun will be had, including photos with Santa,
stupendous raffle items, and Howliday shopping opportunities at the
Tri-State store.

Honor your pet(s), friends and family on our special "Tree of Lights for
Homeless Hounds" For a $10 donation you sponsor a light on our tree.
Every light sponsored will help us light the way for the many homeless
hounds in need of rescue. Our tree will be displayed at the Holiday
Party.

For every light sponsored earn a chance to win this beautiful, hand made
52 inch Christmas Basset Quilt that was generously donated by Barbara
Sherman.

Quilt drawing will be on December 19th.

To sponsor, visit our website www.tristatebassets.org.

Questions? Contact Pam McQuade, plmcquade at optimum.net