[Dailydrool] update for Montana

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 18 05:48:16 PST 2015

Our state has a wind whipping thru our state at 114 knots .......last
night it came thru Missoula, Frenchtown, and the Bassets and I huddled
down .     I had emerg. stuff in house ready to go if needed.   One
whole side of my living room wall is 100% glass windows and my only fear
is if a tree close by came down.  We have cleared most danger items by
the cabin but not every thing.  Some trees are way too massive to cut
down and probably would stay secure in high winds.   80 mpg gusts came
thru during the night scarring the dogs. Chief is mostly deaf so he was
ok.  Brutus just had his dental yesterday and he was still groggy and
seemed not to be bothered by the sounds outside.
Winds have caused some roofs flying off.......trees down on cars causing
deaths, t.v. interupted, but in Missoula County repairs are being made
and the damages now I hear .......moving East towards Billings , Miles
City......etc. Airports are using their cross winds runways..........and
if flying.....news broadcasters suggest taking drugs for motion sickness.
Well, that is a quick rundown of what's happening here at Frenchtown, MT>.
Tickets for raffle numbers;;;;;;Basset Rock Art.....and quilt with
Cats........updates on FB pages and our websites asap.   Power outages
intermittent still.
Well......winter is here and thank dog we are prepared.
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thank you also everyone for voting for us in the Shelter Challenge. We
are so very grateful for everyone taking their time to do that!
I have not yet this early morning been outside to assess any damage to
the shelter....ugh.  Still dark here.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager