[Dailydrool] Dog Tags

Marilyn Burns via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 18 07:51:46 PST 2015

I certainly agree with Valerie regarding dog tags and keep one on a lightweight - loose collar for identification purposes only.

But the main reason for this post is to let you all know about a FANTASTIC dog tag I found several years ago - the CollarTag - quite by accident.

They are from a company called Boomerang Tags - and you can very easily order them online from their website.   I can assure you - other than being a very satisfied customer for my last 3 bassets - I have NO affiliation with this company whatsoever.

These tags are an amazing combination of form and function!  They are stainless steel - engraved - and fit directly over the collar.   They can be ordered in brass as well - but they do warn you that the metal is not as durable.

They are designed to accommodate most collars and sizes and are guaranteed legible and functional for the life of the dog.   They do not require a ring or hook - they make NO NOISE - they don't drag into food or mud - and can be removed to wash the collar.   Best yet - they really are not that expensive - right around $10.00 each with discounts for quantity orders.

I urge you to consider them.

Marilyn - loving Mom of Thelma Lou and Bridgemates Samantha Sue, Amanda Lynn and Bob Burns