[Dailydrool] Dog Tags

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 18 14:48:33 PST 2015

Hi all, Dale here, Dog tags are great, I highly recommend them.  But I don't use them.  My girls are both rescues from extreme circumstances and VERY afraid of strangers.  If they get loose the chances of someone being able to get a hold of them to read a tag, even a tag on a collar, are slim to nil.   So ....... I discovered years ago you can order a martingale collar from petsmart for $15 to $20 depending on the size which includes FREE stitching on the collar in BIG letters.  So each of my furkids wears a collar which has their name and my cell phone number in a bright contrasting color in BIG BLOCK letters.  You can read the name and the phone number from a good long distance away, quite easily, even with my aging vision. And yes ...... I've gotten called ......praise G-d. yours in bassitude,Dale .... aka the ever clueless momPerson