[Dailydrool] What my dogs have taught me

Sandi Wittenberg via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 19 18:29:32 PST 2015

My dogs have taught me what unconditional love truly is . a gift that cannot
be replicated by friends, a spouse, children or even parents.  It is a love
that is so pure that humans are incapable of giving it to others.  As a
parent, I would give my life for my children and grandchildren but even that
is a lesser love than I receive from my dogs.  Dogs do not bear grudges and
are always happy to see you whether you have been gone 10 minutes or 10
years.

Sandi Wittenberg

Red Bay Bassets