[Dailydrool] Da Klass from Conley

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 22 15:53:05 PST 2015

Da Mperson done flippt she wig.
Tiday she callt me inna kitchen an she points to da floor an say conley
heer conley heer.
So I goes heer an she pointin to nuffin. Not a crum, not a nuffin.
An she says
heer conley see heer
Ok I lookin I lookin wif my eyeballs and my nose and da nose knows whut she
tawkin about ob course but dat smell bin arwond for weeks so whuts da big
deel?
Den she say
FINE IT CONLEY FINE IT

Whut? Youse gotta be kiddin. Fine it for whut? She think I gone kill it,
eat it mebbe, save she money on food not likely Ise thinkin. Bad nuff she
think I no nose whut she pointin at but fine it?
Conley thinks not. Conley got odder fings to do fank youse very mucho.
Conley gone go teke hisself a nap now dat one ob da fings he got to do not
trekking some baby mices.
Hunh.
Teech you big hairy fren to fine it, you so hot to fine it.
I leebs an a few later I heers

Doc come heer. Doc heer lookit heer.....
BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
oh yeah right.

Love and Drool to dem whut needs it
Conley an he nose wif Doc whut aint got one mostly.