[Dailydrool] What I have learned about from my hounds

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 22 15:27:19 PST 2015

What the most important lesson I have learned is that the daily drool rules.

I could write a long dialogue how important the list is to me, and one of
the members of the list who I cherish so much is Marlene.

We go back a long time.

She helped me a lot with Pierre Sr., and he passed in 2009, and she was
helping me and he way before that.

I cannot speak for Marlene or for the issue that caused her to want to
leave, but I just want to say in public that I love and support her.  She
is a great woman.  She will be missed, and she does not need to try to
create drama.  I believe she is rather stoic.

That being said, a few years ago, I have found out that I was back stabbed
by another list member who I supported greatly but she is no longer in a
rescue position.  Makes me jaded about the supporting rescue, in general.

We all need to play nice and remember it is all about the hounds.

Prayers and drool to all in need.

Jackie and the mini herd