[Dailydrool] Threats to leave

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 22 15:21:50 PST 2015

Nancy, I missed the recent post about leaving. I did see some replies. None from me. That said, there have been times over the last 19+ years (OhmidawG, the Drool is almost 20!) that I have wanted to leave for what turned out to be a break.  Generally because it was easier than arguing with someone. So I just did. Stopped posting. Did not read. No drama. No hope to be talked out of it. (...or maybe told good riddance, in my case.) came back when I wanted. No announcements or declarations required. Nothing seems mean in saying that if someone wants to go, it is theirs to do. Your comment critical of someone saying that is far more aggressive.

Dawn....Drooling more or less constantly since 1996.