[Dailydrool] A fabulous New Toy

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 24 12:40:28 PST 2015

This is Mariah of Hawaii. I've discovered a fabulous new toy--Toilet Paper!  If you find a wrapped up package under the sink, it has this great crinkly paper you rip off first, and then this spongy roll underneath you can bite and it compresses, but then springs back. when it starts to get soggy, you just rip it to shreds.  and if you find a roll on a rod next to the commode, you can pull and pull and pull and miles of it pile up the the floor. then you can toss it all around and over your head. What fun!

slaves have been writing in about what they've learned from us. something I've learned from them is that no matter how naughty I am, they still love me to pieces. i wish they didn't keep finding ways to thwart me, though, like keeping the bathroom doors closed now. Mariah of Hawaii, with slaves Val and Bill, and good sister guest, Mila, who would never dream of doing such a thing. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com