[Dailydrool] whoops: correct addy for our webpage bassetrescueofmontana.org

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 28 20:09:36 PST 2015

sorry i reread the post and oops.....left a letter out.
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com is our email also.

I try to see FB once in a while.   While learning what to click on I
made a mistake and got my middle name on it instead .   Now apparently a
few friends told me I have 3 FB pages.  oh my!! Basset Rescue of MT>
Elecia Ames and Leslie Ames.
All with the same IP so they cannot be changed to allow only one....the
correct one.   Basset Rescue of MT>

Is there a puter expert on the DD that could call me and walk me through
how to fix this?
Thank you in advance........if there is.  lol

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager