[Dailydrool] speaking of stealing

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 29 11:44:34 PST 2015

My husband and I are now over on Oahu to visit my son. when I unpacked my bag, lo and behold, all of my underwear was missing. i know I packed it. i said to my husband, "Now why would TSA agents take my underwear--it's not very sexy"? My husband smiled, and said, "Did you leave your open suitcase unattended at any time while we were still home?"  Well, yes, when I went to get my toothbrush and those sorts of things from the loo. "There's your answer", smirked he.

MARIAH!  So, imagine a 68 year old woman going commando. On the other hand, don't! Lol.  Val of Hawaii   Vlbzwick at yahoo.com