[Dailydrool] Quilt Squares for Rescue

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 29 11:56:12 PST 2015

I'm excited. So far we have Mary Wilson, Doug Dropp, and Sue Spataro on board to make a quilt square each. And me. I'm hoping lots of Drool quilters will each make one square featuring a basset. (Could be a block of basset fabric, an applique, a log cabin with basset in center, a T shirt block backed by pellon, whatever. Dimensions 12 inch finished (12.5 inch before assembly). then if folks send me the squAres, I'll put  them together and quilt them and we can raffle or auction it with the winner deciding which rescue gets the money.

i apologize to moderators for illegally posting my website. oops. i had meant the photos in the quilt section to give an idea of what our finished quilt might look like--hadn't even considered it might come across as advertising. my bad. but here's how I'll make it up. should I get any customer from that posting, I'll donate 100% of that piece to rescue. And I promise not to flub up again.

So, think about making a quilt square to be combined into a quilt, proceeds to go to the winner's rescue of choice.  I think it will be fun. Val of Hawaii vlbzwick at yahoo.com