[Dailydrool] Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday for December

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 29 12:16:39 PST 2015

$5 Friday is coming up this week on December 4th - our
rescue this month is Daphneyland who as of right now has
27 seniors that are 9 years old or older. Of course, that number
changes often with new intakes. Seniors tend to be expensive
due to lack of vetting and often have terrible teeth, ear
infections, lumps and bumps and growths and just general
negligence issues.  Please consider helping these seniors
who were fortunate enough to get into rescue where they
will be cared for in the way they deserve - your donation of
just $5 or more will help Daphneyland with the costs involved
in getting and keeping their senior hounds healthy.

Most of us would never miss $5 and often spend that much
on a favorite treat without blinking an eye.  It’s the holidays
and we know you have lots of things to spend your money
on but please, please donate a little something to the hounds
who need some loving care.

To donate to Daphneyland, you may do a friends and family
paypal to this address:

BarniatDaphneyland at yahoo.com

or  you may send a check made out to BARNI to this
address:

BARNI
6221 Shannon Valley Rd.
Acton, CA 93510

Please add $5 Friday in the comments for paypal
or on your check.

I promise you it will the best $5 you ever spent and you
will have played a part in helping a senior be healthy. If you
have any questions, email me off list.  BARNI/Daphneyland,
like all of the rescues we support, is a 501(c)3 and your
donation is tax deductible. If this is important to you, be
sure you donate directly to the rescue.

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley, Sunny and Maggie
dlindy at mac.com