[Dailydrool] Mariah's theft......

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 30 14:33:37 PST 2015

1. At least Mariah has not yet learned Pawtunia's trick of stealing things to recycle them by posting pictures and selling them for rescue......

2. Do they not sell underwear on Oahu? I have a vague recollection of going to the Ala Moana Center on my one and only day in Hawaii.........a very long time ago. I think there were stores with undies. Maybe not Marks and Spencer undies, but isn't there maybe a Target around? Oh, wait, you were the Target.

Go Mariah!

dawnslave