[Dailydrool] Happy Howlidays

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 30 15:09:31 PST 2015

Hello and Happy Howlidays from the hounds and cows of Howling Hound Acres. We hope that everyone had a good kickoff to the Howliday season. Ruger and Xander had a good thanksgiving, other then while the family was here they had to stay in their room. My grandmother is afraid that the dogs will jump on her knocking her down or trip her. She is 92 and unsteady on her feet. Plus I don't trust most of the family not to feed the dogs from the table. They did get a share of the turkey as the DH picked the remaining meat off of the carcass. I have most of our Christmas cards ready to mail,  just waiting for the card exchange list to come out so that I can get them into the mail box. This is the one thing that makes my Christmas bright and cheery. I love seeing all the basset cards. Christmas has become so taboo...or commercialized and that part of it disgust me. People shooting people just because of their faith, or demanding that they take down religious Christmas decorations. Why can't we all just except each other's right to religious beliefs. Here's hoping that all humans become more like dogs, only judging people by they how good of a person they are.
Drool to all that need it. Thoughts and prayers to all those in the wicked weather paths.
Much love from Michele, Ruger & Xander at HHA, and Colt ATB
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com