[Dailydrool] Bosley

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 12 16:34:59 PST 2015

Dear Ken..

I just read your post and it reminded me so much
of what we experienced with our Lucy..
She also was very aggressive (more so as she got older)
She was totally unpredictable..and would lunge & snap for no reason
she usually got her target..because she was so fast
She would have a seizure and then suddenly lunge at whatever
was closest to her
 We worked with her for 5 years..she was a rescue
and then had to let her go
(it was incredible sad,.not being to help her)

But now we have Odie (also a rescue)
hes a bass-a-Jack
and the sweetest boy

So I totally understand what you went through
and in time you will realize that you did the kindest thing for your boy
and he is healthy & happy now at the bridge

 Healing drool is on its way to you,
gentle hugs from JohannaMama to Odie (da bass-a-jack)
with Susie & Lucy atb