[Dailydrool] pancakes & Bosely

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 8 07:23:52 PST 2015

Dear Ken,

we are so sorry that you had to send Bosley  to the rainbow  bridge,  he
sounds like he had a wonderful life with you and your wife, run  free Bosley

Bill yells at me every day about Hannah and her destruction, he even tells
me that I am NOT allowed to leave the room to go to the bathroom with
taking her  with me or crating her,  did I say she is destructive ? she has
ripped  foam   from  the cushions on my davenport, and chair,   destroyed two
rolls of toilet paper,  my cell phone, two phone  chargers, the leg to an
antique end table, three blinds and a channel  turner,  so today  bwahahahahaha
 I am letting Annie out to  go potty, and bill's cell phone rings and he
goes into the bedroom to answer it  and WA-LA   he left his kitchen chair out
and there was our  wild  child Hannah eating Bill's blueberry pancakes,
bwahahahahahahahahaha   serves him right !!!!!!!!!!!  YEA   you go Hannah !!!!
what  a mess trying to wipe syrup off her face and ears,  and why did you
leave  your chair out Bill ????  huh ???????  my Hannah is all of my other (
4 ) Bassets and two Doxies all rolled into one ! she is soooooooooooo
baaaaaaaddddddd !

Marlene mommy to Annie and bad to the bone Hannah  and Maggie  ATB