[Dailydrool] Browyn's test results

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 15 04:07:11 PST 2015

High normal is still NORMAL. This just means that on the scale of normal,
if you drew al line down the middle, her thyroid level is on the higher
side as opposed to the low side. This does not mean she has a high thyroid.
It means that we absolutely cannot add more thyroid to boost her
metabolism. It means I need to check her food again and make sure I know
how many calories she is eating, adjust if necessary and watch the treats.
If there isn't a glaring mistake somewhere, I need to get out there and
walk her more.

I got on my favorite dog supply company's site and found a shampoo that is
a folliculare flush that gets rid of excess oil while still moisterizing
the skin. That will hopefully help with all the cysts.

She is on the antibiotic for her bladder infection. I am not sure why she
keeps getting these I have her on Aunt Sandy's UTI Aid supplement.

Otherwise everyone is doing fine. I wouldn't mindsome crossed fingers and a
little drool (just a little). I am going to attempt to try to put Bugsey on
Honest Kitchen. I don't mind cooking for the boy, but it is taking up a
huge amount of my available energy and I can't get ahead. We are going on
vacation the day after Thanksgiving. I can barely keep even, much less get
12 days ahead!

Beauford would like to point outthat it has finally gotten cold here and he
has huge bald patches. I would feel sorry for him, but I tried putting him
in a tshirt and he rolled in the wet grass. Like that helps anyone.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess