[Dailydrool] what i have learned

LOIS LEMA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 20 16:06:14 PST 2015

 buster brown taught me the following: you can fall in love with one glance, the unadoptables can be adopted to the right home, one can be a demon and be YOUR demon, dogs do have a sense of humor, at it is possible for a dog to love you to the end of the universe and back, to always try & think 1 step ahead of him and yet accept that you never can..and to smile when he smiles that crooked grin back at you.
sally taught me the following:well..it is possible to really be that empty headed, but happy, to adore your best buddy, and to live in the moment, and to not get offended when the vet says you are such a dufous you nee a hockey helmet so you don't hurt yourself.
as for marlene leaving the drool....my $0.02....if it is the drama you need to get you back then so be it, if you have already left, then so be it.  the drool is a fluid force.  people come and go all the time..usually without fan fare...I tend to think that when they do with some announcement then there is the need for a "please don't go" thing.  if you post a question to the group you will get answers (hopefully).  some you will like, some you won't.  that's the way it works.
anyway, sitting here in the land of never ending politicians..living in the 1st in the nation to vote state has been quite enlightening.  the weather has been different..been cold, been 70, been sitting here in the 40's..don't want snow at all so this is ok...happy turkey day to all.
lois, buster & sally

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein