[Dailydrool] Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia

SusanWoodward via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 26 15:14:37 PST 2015

I am with BHRG and the people to contact are Leslie Crickenberger and Marci Thomas. You can also post on the BHRG FaceBook page if you want and someone will answer you. It’s an open group….Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia should get you there. If you’re not on FB then there is a contact through the BHRG webpage…….BHRG.org

Susan & Critters