[Dailydrool] Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 25 04:38:28 PST 2015

Is there anyone on the drool that has worked with Basset Hound Rescue of
Georgia? I am not in the market for a basset right now. Our family is
complete at the moment. While these things can change in the blink of an
eye, no one is close to death at the moment. I am happy with all three and
not trying to rehome them. I just need to find out what kind of fund
raisers they have and what opportunities there are for me to make things
that would sell at events (if any) to help them raise money. Please let me
know if you have this kind of information.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com