[Dailydrool] Spoonflower Basset Fabric

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 25 04:35:19 PST 2015

Just have to point out it really is a small world. I am friends with
Bugsey's littermate brother Winston. Winston's mom is big into quilt making
and she really doesn't consider the price of a fabric into her equation,
just the quality. One of the designers, Robyriker and she worked together
to come up with the doodle basset line. To the best of my knowledge, she
hasn't made a quilt with it yet, but she did have several tableclothes made
for the rescue she was with for display puropses.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com