[Dailydrool] Avon orders

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 24 22:46:41 PST 2015

I thought I would get a few things threw Jackie Baker at the Avon web site.....good products, and helping hounds, a win/win.When I went to check out, I filled out everything, and the order wouldn't go threw. It kept asking me to check a box that I had checked, I checked it three times, and it keptbeing rejected, telling me I needed to check the box, and it was making me nuts.  The order was not placed, so I thought I would check to see if anyone else had a problem?
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving, Vikki